Data Analysis and Visualization Award
The New Media Lab offers $500 awards to support any digital projects focused on the analysis and visualization of data. Graduate Center students in good standing in any discipline may apply for this award. Applicants must have worked on their projects at the NML for at least three months prior to applying for this award.
- Applicants must be Graduate Center students in good standing.
- Applicants must be active at the New Media Lab during the semester of application and have worked on the project at the lab for at least three months prior to seeking this award support. To apply for a position at the NML see Get Involved.
- Each NML project can receive only one of the Joshua Brown Visual Culture Award, History and Public Health Student, NML Social Justice, Dewey Digital Teaching, and Data Analysis and Visualization awards.
- Update your NML project webpage with project developments, reflecting eligibility for this award.
- Submit the application form below.
- Decisions will be made within four weeks of submission.