History and Public Health Student Award
The New Media Lab offers $500 awards to support digital projects by Graduate Center students in the History or Public Health Ph.D. programs, or to support digital projects that relate to history or public health by students in other Graduate Center Ph.D. programs. The award will require no additional NML work time and the funds may be used in any way the recipient deems appropriate to support his or her research. This award is provided with the support of an anonymous contribution.
- Applicants must be Graduate Center students in good standing in either the History or Public Health programs or be students in other Graduate Center programs whose digital projects relate directly to either of these disciplines.
- Applicants must be active at the New Media Lab during the semester of application and have worked on the project at the lab for at least three months prior to seeking this award support. To apply for a position at the NML see Get Involved.
- Each NML project can receive only one of the History and Public Health Student, NML Social Justice, and Dewey Digital Teaching awards.
- Update your NML project webpage with project developments, reflecting eligibility for this award.
- Submit the application form below.
- Decisions will be made within four weeks of submission.