NML Travel Award
The New Media Lab offers $300 awards to students working at the lab who travel for research or attend an academic conference or seminar related to their digital research project. The award may be used toward conference registration, travel, and lodging costs only and will be reimbursed after students return from the event with appropriate receipts.
- Applicants must be Graduate Center students in good standing in any academic discipline.
- Applicants must have worked at the New Media Lab on their digital project for at least three months prior to seeking this award. To apply for a position at the NML see “Get Involved.”
- Students can receive the award once per year. Preference will be given to first-time applicants.
- There will be a rolling deadline, with applications accepted from September through May.
- Within three weeks of returning from event, submit this application form.